In this project we are going to built a simple IC 4440 amplifier circuit but the output is very nice and very high. It is 12 volts audio amplifier using is LM4440 IC 19 Watts amplifier. We have designed it without PCB and used few capacitors with it.
we can use it in car audio player only we have connect the wires with car player. It is very cheap with outstanding result. we have used ic 4440 which is streo but in this project we are using only one speaker mean to say mono.
Short Circuit Diagram for experiment
Features of 4440 IC:
- It is 2 channels amplifier ic either you can use it as Mono or as Stereo.
- The ripple rejection of 46dB.
- It is 12v IC but it can handle voltage up to 18v.
- Both channels are very clear and can be seprate as needed.
- For using 2 chennel we have to use 12 watts current.
- In Bridge mode Wattage must be 19W.
- It has a protection circuit inbuilt.
LA4440 IC is a two channel audio amplifier with inbuilt in dual channels. It for stereo and bridge amplifier uses. In dual mode it gives 6 watts on each channel and in bridge mode 19 watts output.
It has out class ripple rejection of 46dB, built in over voltage and surge voltage protection and deca 300 many more. Ideal feature of the LA4440 IC is its pin-to-pin protection. Here LA4440 is wired in mono configuration using both inputs and outputs.
Features of LA4440
- Built in two channels can be used as Mono or Stereo
- Dual mode 6W on each channel and Bridge mode 19 Watts
- Ripple rejection of 46dB
- Power handling and 12V typical and can bear till 18 volts
- Low distortion and good channel separation
- Pin-to-Pin protection and Built in Audio Muting function
Full Project circuit diagram for Mono
The above diagram is very clear trenbolone enanthate and easy to under stand the designing of IC 4440 amplifier circuit. The components detail is as follows.
The components detail of the circuit are
- ic LA4440
- 47uf 16 volts capacitor (1*2)
- 100uf 25 volts Capacitors (1*3)
- Resistor 680 ohm
- Resistor 100 k
- audio jack
- 8 ohm speaker
- 12v supply or battery
- some pieces of wire
- Heat sink