In computer science, computer graphics are the art of drawing pictures, lines, charts, etc on the computer screen. To display a picture of any size on a computer screen is a very difficult process. It is simplified by using Computer graphics. Graphics on the computer screen are produced by using various techniques and algorithms. in this article we are going to explain interactive and non-interective computer graphics.
Non-Interactive or Passive Computer Graphics:
In non-interactive or passive computer graphics, the picture is produced on the computer screen, and the user does not have any control over the image. In simple wording, the user cannot make any change in an image. Example: screen savers.
In non-interactive computer graphics, users can only see the produced image. The produced image can not be changed by the user. It is one-way-communication between user and computer.
Interactive Computer Graphics:
In interactive Computer Graphics, users can make some changes to the produced image. In simple users have some kind of control over the picture. Interactive Computer Graphics require two-way communication between the computer and the user. A User can see the produced image and make a change by sending his command by using the input device.
- Higher Quality resolution
- More precise results
- Greater Productivity
- Lower analysis and design cost
- Significantly enhances our ability to understand data.
Working of Interactive Computer Graphics:
The modern graphics display is very simple in construction. It consists of three components:
- Frame Buffer or Digital Memory Buffer
- A Monitor likes a home T.V.
- Display Controller or Video Controller:
Difference between Interactive and non-Interactive Computer Graphics
|Interactive Computer Graphics||Non-Interactive Computer Graphics|
The image can be changed by the user
It is Two-way communication between user and computer
For example, Almost all computers have interaction with the user.
|The image can not be changed by the user
It only on way communication by user and computer
For Example, The familiar example of a non-interactive computer graphic is TV broadcasting.
To read about computer graphics please click here
- 10 Ways To Lighten & Highlight Your Hair Naturally
- Computer Graphics Important Questions
- Contact Us
- Front Page
- Highlight Hair at Home: DIY Highlights
- how artificial intelligence works:
- How to make a family dinner
- Insurance : Types, Importance and Benefits
- Key Concepts of Computer Graphics
- Kinds of Ownership in jurisprudence
- Legislation- Kinds of Legislation in jurisprudence
- Object Oriented Programming introduction
- Onecoin Digital Currency Exchange In October Update
- Onecoin Newsletter
- OOPs concepts in Java
- Possessions and Kinds of Possession
- Practical Videos
- Privacy and Terms
- Server Wala – Best Dedicated Server Provider in USA
- Thrilling Announcement About Onecoin Exchange
- What are the Basic Sources of Islamic Law or Sharia
- What are the Different Types of Jurisprudence?
- What is a cryptocurrency and OneCoin
- What Is Coronavirus symptoms COVID-19 treatment
- What is Java programming and why is it important?
- What is the Onecoin price prediction
- Write for Us – Guest Post
- What is computer Graphics? Explain Interactive and Non-interactive
- OneCoin Exchange & Benefits For OneLife Members