Ensuring that a business plan is robust enough to deal with any financial challenges it may facBusiness plans frequently change as companies must answer to technological advancements, purchaser habits, and environmental issues. Brexit and the global coronavirus pandemic are likely to have a force on Irish businesses that is on par with the 2008 global financial big trouble.
Ensuring that a business plan is robust and acceptable to deal with any financial challenges it may face, provides a business with a table to grow and facilitates meaningful discussions with a range of stakeholders including effort and equity providers.
Our experienced team works with a collection of stakeholders to rigorously test the viability of a business plan. An analysis of a business plan can include but is not limited to:
- Analysis of existing funding structures and debt arrangements;
- Analysis of cash flow forecast and underlying assumptions;
- Determination of working capital and liquidity requirements;
- Impact determination and analysis of key issues affecting your business;
- Options division to navigate market volatility or stress;
Our independent determination and insightful search provide stakeholders with greater confidence in the viability of a business plan and assist companies to identify areas where performance can be enhanced. We utilize a global network of sector experts to provide practical options and advice on critical matters.
Our services are tailored to suit the particular client, industry, or stakeholder. We have recently been engaged in the following roles:
- Advised a business in the gaming and action sector on cash flow forecasts, working capital requirements, and contingency planning options;
- Analysis of working capital and liquidity requirements for a technology company operating in the aviation sector;
- Advised a group of lenders in a large bill restructuring process in the aviation industry, providing assessment and analysis of company proposals, while pending contingency planning options for the lender group;
- Advised the key stakeholders in a large Northern Ireland tourist appeal on the impact of covid – 19, the scale of arrears, and funding options available;
- Performed business and options reviews for lenders developing the impact of Covid -19, recovery assumptions, and ability to meet debt obligations across multiple sectors;