Islam is complete code of life. Islam is ‘Deen’ which mean complete in all aspects. Islamic law system is comprehensive and complete system which provides guidance in every aspect of the life. There are two basic fundamental sources of Islamic law or Sharia law are the Holy Quran and Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBHH). All sects of Muslims whether Sunni or Shia or any other agree upon these two sources.
Sources of Islamic Law are given below in detail
Quran as primary and basic source of Islamic law
The Quran is the first and Basic source of Islamic law. Quran is book of Allah which is sent on Muhammad (PBHH) and even after 1400 years it is in its original form and not a single word is changed. Quran provides primary laws which are the fundamentals of Islamic law. It is without any doubt the most basic, uncontroversial and fundamental source of Islamic Sharia or Islamic Laws.
Sunnah as 2nd basic sources of Islamic law
The second basic source of Islamic laws is the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). All the actions and saying of Holy Prophet is called Sunnah. Sunnah is also known as Hadis.
Mostly all rules are explained by Quraan and Sunnah but sometime there is no explanation of new created problem then Ijma is used to solve the new created problem. Ijma is 3rd basic source of Islamic Law. Basically Ijma means consensus or suggestion of people on particular issue when there is no guidance available from Holy Quran and Sun nah.
Ijtehad is the fourth source of Islamic jurisprudence. When something is not clear from the Holy Quran or Sun nah then deduction can be used. It is the process of deduction which is not to change the law of the text.
Qiyas is also the source of Islamic jurisprudence. We can compare it with legal fiction in western or urban Jurisprudence. It is based on Quran, Sunnah and Ijma.
These above mentioned source are main source of Islamic law other source includes;
- 10 Ways To Lighten & Highlight Your Hair Naturally
- Computer Graphics Important Questions
- Contact Us
- Front Page
- Highlight Hair at Home: DIY Highlights
- how artificial intelligence works:
- How to make a family dinner
- Insurance : Types, Importance and Benefits
- Key Concepts of Computer Graphics
- Kinds of Ownership in jurisprudence
- Legislation- Kinds of Legislation in jurisprudence
- Object Oriented Programming introduction
- Onecoin Digital Currency Exchange In October Update
- Onecoin Newsletter
- OOPs concepts in Java
- Possessions and Kinds of Possession
- Practical Videos
- Privacy and Terms
- Server Wala – Best Dedicated Server Provider in USA
- Thrilling Announcement About Onecoin Exchange
- What are the Basic Sources of Islamic Law or Sharia
- What are the Different Types of Jurisprudence?
- What is a cryptocurrency and OneCoin
- What Is Coronavirus symptoms COVID-19 treatment
- What is Java programming and why is it important?
- What is the Onecoin price prediction
- Write for Us – Guest Post
- What is computer Graphics? Explain Interactive and Non-interactive
- OneCoin Exchange & Benefits For OneLife Members