In this post we are going to explain Ijma in Islam. Ijma is the third and secondary source of law which means “consensus”. It is an agreement among Muslims scholars upon a new raising issue. According to the need of the time, Allah gave sanction to Muslims to perform ijma because it is necessary to resolve to raise need of time. All schools of thought are agreed with this theory and perform as needed.
Meaning of Ijma In Islam
The word Ijma is driven from an Arabic word “AJMAA” which means agree upon a matter.
Definition of Ijma
An agreement upon a question of law of Muslims scholars at the same time.
Basis of Ijma
Quran in Favor of Ijma
Almighty Allah completed the Quran in all aspect and our Beloved Prophet (PBUH) is the last prophet of Allah. That is way new raising problems and their solution is also given in light of Islam.
Allah Says in Quran
- Obey God and obey the Prophet and those among you who have authority.
- You are the best of men, and it is your duty to order men to do what is right and forbid men what is wrong.
Ahadees Texts in Favor of Ijma In Islam
- My followers will never agree upon what is wrong.
- It is acted upon you to follow the main body.
- Whoever esprit himself from the main body will go to HEL.
Types of Ijma
Explicit Ijma: In this Islamic scholar express their views upon a rising Islamic issue discussed in a place.
Silent Ijma: In this Islamic scholar not clearly express their views on an issue and the majority remain silent.
Absolute Ijma: In this, there never has been any different views of Muslims scholar and not will be any different.
Who can perform Ijma
Qualification of mujahid must have the following qualities.
- Scholar of Quran and sunnah
- Expert of the Arabic language
- Known the principle of naskh
- Known Qiyas
- Familiar with traditional science
- Competent to explain the law
- Updated with knowledge of society
Validity of Ijma in Islam
- The agreement must take place among mujtahid.
- The agreement be animus
- The mujtahid must be formed in Islamic society.
- The agreement must be held according to Islamic rules.
- Different types of jurisprudence
- Kinds of Ownership in Jurisprudence
- Possession and types of possession
- What are basic sources of Islamic Law
- 10 Ways To Lighten & Highlight Your Hair Naturally
- Computer Graphics Important Questions
- Contact Us
- Front Page
- Highlight Hair at Home: DIY Highlights
- how artificial intelligence works:
- How to make a family dinner
- Insurance : Types, Importance and Benefits
- Key Concepts of Computer Graphics
- Kinds of Ownership in jurisprudence
- Legislation- Kinds of Legislation in jurisprudence
- Object Oriented Programming introduction
- Onecoin Digital Currency Exchange In October Update
- Onecoin Newsletter
- OOPs concepts in Java
- Possessions and Kinds of Possession
- Practical Videos
- Privacy and Terms
- Server Wala – Best Dedicated Server Provider in USA
- Thrilling Announcement About Onecoin Exchange
- What are the Basic Sources of Islamic Law or Sharia
- What are the Different Types of Jurisprudence?
- What is a cryptocurrency and OneCoin
- What Is Coronavirus symptoms COVID-19 treatment
- What is Java programming and why is it important?
- What is the Onecoin price prediction
- Write for Us – Guest Post
- What is computer Graphics? Explain Interactive and Non-interactive
- OneCoin Exchange & Benefits For OneLife Members