- C Programming
- introduction of c language
- Introduction of C programming
- what is Array and types of arrary
- Basic Structure of C Program
- C Program to Generate Multiplication Table
- C Programming Operators and Expressions
- Data Types In C Programming
- C Keywords and Identifiers
- Types of Arrays in C Progarmming
- pointer in c language
- C program to print patterns of numbers and stars
C Program to Generate Multiplication Table
Generating a multiplication table isn’t complex. What will take your mind is printing in the given format. Hence, not wasting time let us get on to the logic of this program.
- Input a number from a user whose multiplication table is to be generated. Store it in some variable say num.
- Run a loop from, incrementing
1on each repetition. The loop structure should look like this for(i=1; i<=10; i++).
- Inside the loop generate a multiplication table using num * I and print in the given format. The sequence of printing multiplication table is n * i = (n * i)
The table in c language
If you want to see it on the compiler then plz click here for a table in c
you can see this program in detail
In this we use for loop for printing table in c language