introduction of c language
Introducation to computer can be understand simply by given below picstures.
interesting facts of c programming
- C was developed and realized in 1969 and 1973.
- It was invented at AT & T Bell laboratories in 1973.
- in 1988 the it was formalized by (ANSI) American national standard institute.
- C supports 45 operators which are categories in eight (8) groups.
- in c there are two types of constants ( primary and secondary)
- C is a structural programming language in which complex program can be broken into smaller pieces.
- C was invented for UNIX operating system.
- C is one of the most widely used programming language.
- C is case sensitive language.
- C is a High level language only human can understand this language not a computer.
use of c programming
c language can be used in various fields
- Operating system.
- Assembler and compiler.
- Modern programs.
- Language interpreter.
C has many reason to become popular which are.
- c is the first programming language which gain a benefit to become a popular.
- c language is the structured programming in this we can brake the complex program into smaller pieces.
- c is a high level language human can understand easily.
- c has modern programming concepts.
- c can be compiled on many platforms mean it can be compiled on many compilers.
Advantages of c
- C is a high level language.
- c combines the features of both high level and low level language.
- c is a structured programming language it breaks the complex program into smaller pieces which makes the program easy to understand.
- c language syntax are very easy to understand.
- in c the execution process is very fast rather then other programming languages.
Disadvantage of c
- c don,t provide (object oriented concepts).
- c don,t provide constructor and destructor.
- c is a case sensitive language.