- Electronics Projects
- 1.5v to 220v AC simple inverter
- Build Simple AM Radio receiver at home
- Simple Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Circuits
- Single Transistor Amplifier Circuit
- 3.7v Lithium Battery Level Indicator
- LED Chaser using transistors
- Electronics Projects for Beginners
- Simple Latch Circuit Using Transistors
- DC to AC Power Converter circuit feature working
- Fire Alarm Circuit using Transistor
- Two Transistor Amplifier
- Laser Security System
- Music Operating Dancing LEDs light
- Volts Booster Circuit Using Ferrite ore transformer
- Touch switch circuit using Transistor
- Two transistor FM transmitter project
- LED Flasher Using Timer IC 555
- DC Voltage Power Supply Using The LM317
- Electronic Mosquito Repellent Circuit
- Light Dimmer Circuit 1000 Watts Using BT139
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector by using transistor
- 4 volts simple inverter project: explanation
- Flashing Police Lights Circuit
- Light Dependent Resistor, its types and applications
- 100 watts inverter circuit working and applications
- Stereo Audio Amplifier 5W Circuit using TEA 2025 IC
- Small High Volts using 2Sc 1815 transistor
- Electronic Doorbell Circuit using a 555 and CD4017
- Touch On Touch Off Switch Circuit Using 555 timer
- LM386 Audio Amplifier Circuit
- IC 4440 Amplifier Circuit
- Neon Lamp Circuits Working and Application
- Low Power Audio Amplifier Using integrated circuit
- Voltage Regulator Circuits using Transistor and Zener Diode
- Water Level Indicator Circuit Using Transistor
- LED Chaser using CD4017 IC
- Motion Sensor Light Switch
- Melody Generator Using IC um66
- Water Level Indicator Using IC
- Led Light to 220v AC
- LiFi Data Transfer System, WiFi vs LiFi
- How to Connect a CAR Battery | Polarity Checker
- Voltage Level Indicator Circuit
- Security Alarm Using PIR Sensor
- Battery Level Indicator Using LM 3914
- Single Transistor FM Transmitter circuit
- Different types of Capacitor
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) Types of LEDs
- Different Types of Relays
- Piezo buzzer features equivalent
- Clap Switch : Circuit and Its Working
- Different Types of diode, working and features
- PC817 Optocoupler Pinout, Equivalent, Features and applications
LM386 Audio Amplifier Circuit
In this article we are going to show you a simple LM386 audio amplifier circuit. Circuit diagram of the LM386 audio amplifier circuit is shown in the given below diagram and animated picture. It is built by using popular amplifier LM386 (IC). We have used 8-ohm speaker, one-watt speaker, four electrolyte capacitors. We have used 6 volts power supply as power. This circuit can be used in many applications like portable intercoms,MP3 players, radio amplifiers, TV sound, Ultrasonic devices etc.
LM386 Audio Amplifier Circuit using 10k pot
In this circuit we have used 10k pot to adjust the voice volum and it also control the voice quality.
- LM386 IC
- 10uf capacitor 2
- 47uf capacitor 1
- 220uf capacitor 1
- 10 potintio meter
- 8 ohm 1 watts speaker
- 4 to 6v battery
Animated Circuit with full components detail
IC LM386 is a famous low power audio amplifier, it consumes low power supply like batteries in electronics and electrical circuits. This IC consists of 8 pins. Voltage gain of this amplifier can be adjusted to 20, and gain voltage will be 200 by connecting external components like capacitors as well as resistors among the pins’ no 8 and 1. As the amplifier uses 6 volts power supply for operation than the static power drains 24 mill watts to make the amplifier. This IC consists of 8-pins where pin-1 and pin-8 are gain control of the amplifier.
Pin Configuration of LM386
This IC consists of 8 pin the functions of all pins are as follows.
- Pin1 (gain Pin): The 1st pin of this IC is gain pin it is used adjust the amplifier from the external components like capacitors resistors.
- Pin2 (-Input Pin): Pin 2 is the input pin of this IC, it is used to provide the audio signal.
- Pin3 (+INPUT): Pin 3 is the inverting terminal and it is connected to ground.
- Pin4 (GND): This pin is used to connect ground of the circuit.
- Pin5 (Vout): Cout pin is used to get output of the amplifier.
- Pin-6 (VCC): This pin is used to connect supply.
- Pin-7 (Bypass): The bypass pin is used to connect a decoupling capacitor.
- Pin-8 (Gain): It is used for setting.
Features of IC LM386
The main features of LM386 IC are given below.
- IC LM386 is 8-pin MSOP
- External components are minimum
- Low static power drain
- The range of supply is 4 to 12 volts
- Input is referred by ground
- Distortion is very less 0.2
Applications of LM386
The IC LM386 audio amplifier is used in the audio section, and it is mostly used in the following applications.
- Bridge oscillator
- Use In the Power converters
- Ultrasonic drivers
- Small servo drivers
- In Line drivers
- It is used in TV sound systems
- Portable MP3 players
- It is used in AM and FM radio
- Audio boosters consists of these IC
- Speakers of laptop & portable