- Electronics Projects
- 1.5v to 220v AC simple inverter
- Build Simple AM Radio receiver at home
- Simple Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Circuits
- Single Transistor Amplifier Circuit
- 3.7v Lithium Battery Level Indicator
- LED Chaser using transistors
- Electronics Projects for Beginners
- Simple Latch Circuit Using Transistors
- DC to AC Power Converter circuit feature working
- Fire Alarm Circuit using Transistor
- Two Transistor Amplifier
- Laser Security System
- Music Operating Dancing LEDs light
- Volts Booster Circuit Using Ferrite ore transformer
- Touch switch circuit using Transistor
- Two transistor FM transmitter project
- LED Flasher Using Timer IC 555
- DC Voltage Power Supply Using The LM317
- Electronic Mosquito Repellent Circuit
- Light Dimmer Circuit 1000 Watts Using BT139
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector by using transistor
- 4 volts simple inverter project: explanation
- Flashing Police Lights Circuit
- Light Dependent Resistor, its types and applications
- 100 watts inverter circuit working and applications
- Stereo Audio Amplifier 5W Circuit using TEA 2025 IC
- Small High Volts using 2Sc 1815 transistor
- Electronic Doorbell Circuit using a 555 and CD4017
- Touch On Touch Off Switch Circuit Using 555 timer
- LM386 Audio Amplifier Circuit
- IC 4440 Amplifier Circuit
- Neon Lamp Circuits Working and Application
- Low Power Audio Amplifier Using integrated circuit
- Voltage Regulator Circuits using Transistor and Zener Diode
- Water Level Indicator Circuit Using Transistor
- LED Chaser using CD4017 IC
- Motion Sensor Light Switch
- Melody Generator Using IC um66
- Water Level Indicator Using IC
- Led Light to 220v AC
- LiFi Data Transfer System, WiFi vs LiFi
- How to Connect a CAR Battery | Polarity Checker
- Voltage Level Indicator Circuit
- Security Alarm Using PIR Sensor
- Battery Level Indicator Using LM 3914
- Single Transistor FM Transmitter circuit
- Different types of Capacitor
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) Types of LEDs
- Different Types of Relays
- Piezo buzzer features equivalent
- Clap Switch : Circuit and Its Working
- Different Types of diode, working and features
- PC817 Optocoupler Pinout, Equivalent, Features and applications
Two transistor FM transmitter project
In a previous post, I made one transistor FM Transmitter that is also very nice and easy to make. This is just another one, two transistor FM transmitters. It has two stages. The first stage amplifies the audio signal, generating a carrier signal using an oscillating, and the second stage modulates the carrier signal with the amplified audio signal. The amplification is done by an amplifier, whereas the modulation and carrier signal generation is done by a variable frequency oscillator circuit. Frequency can be set at anywhere between the FM frequency range from 88MHz to 108MHz. The power of the FM signal from the oscillator is then amplified using a power amplifier to produce a low impedance output, matching that with the antenna.
Application of FM Transmitter Circuit
list of components
PCB For circuit
- The circuit can be powered from anything between 6 to 12V DC.
- Noise can be eliminated with the use of the battery.
- If you are going with a battery eliminator, then it must be well-filtered and regulated.
- The antenna can be a 1m copper wire.
- L1 can be constructed by making 4 turns of 1mm enameled copper wire on a 10mm diameter plastic former.
- Most of the components required for this circuit can be taken from old circuits.
- The range can be increased with a high antenna and power full battery.
- A list of all components is also given on the circuit diagram.
Application of FM Transmitter Circuit
- FM Transmitter circuits are used in a sound system.
- These are used in wireless components used in vehicles and offices.
- The circuits are used to make FM transmitters used to reduce the noise in important places.
Advantages of FM Transmitter Circuit
- The FM Transmitter Circuit could be made very easily as the very common components are used.
- Above circuit gives a very high efficiency in transmitting signal.
- The circuit is best suited for demonstration and FM transmitter circuit projects.
- The circuit does have large and complicated components.
- The transmitter circuit is capable to neglect the noise signal through the amplitude variation.
Disadvantages of FM Transmitter Circuit
- In the above FM Transmitter Circuit, there is a large wider channel needed.
- With the Circuit, the transmitter as well as the receiver tends to become more difficult.
- The received signal gets poor quality as there interference occurs in the medium.
- The above circuit is not good enough for high-power FM transmitter circuit purposes.