- Electronics Projects
- 1.5v to 220v AC simple inverter
- Build Simple AM Radio receiver at home
- Simple Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Circuits
- Single Transistor Amplifier Circuit
- 3.7v Lithium Battery Level Indicator
- LED Chaser using transistors
- Electronics Projects for Beginners
- Simple Latch Circuit Using Transistors
- DC to AC Power Converter circuit feature working
- Fire Alarm Circuit using Transistor
- Two Transistor Amplifier
- Laser Security System
- Music Operating Dancing LEDs light
- Volts Booster Circuit Using Ferrite ore transformer
- Touch switch circuit using Transistor
- Two transistor FM transmitter project
- LED Flasher Using Timer IC 555
- DC Voltage Power Supply Using The LM317
- Electronic Mosquito Repellent Circuit
- Light Dimmer Circuit 1000 Watts Using BT139
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector by using transistor
- 4 volts simple inverter project: explanation
- Flashing Police Lights Circuit
- Light Dependent Resistor, its types and applications
- 100 watts inverter circuit working and applications
- Stereo Audio Amplifier 5W Circuit using TEA 2025 IC
- Small High Volts using 2Sc 1815 transistor
- Electronic Doorbell Circuit using a 555 and CD4017
- Touch On Touch Off Switch Circuit Using 555 timer
- LM386 Audio Amplifier Circuit
- IC 4440 Amplifier Circuit
- Neon Lamp Circuits Working and Application
- Low Power Audio Amplifier Using integrated circuit
- Voltage Regulator Circuits using Transistor and Zener Diode
- Water Level Indicator Circuit Using Transistor
- LED Chaser using CD4017 IC
- Motion Sensor Light Switch
- Melody Generator Using IC um66
- Water Level Indicator Using IC
- Led Light to 220v AC
- LiFi Data Transfer System, WiFi vs LiFi
- How to Connect a CAR Battery | Polarity Checker
- Voltage Level Indicator Circuit
- Security Alarm Using PIR Sensor
- Battery Level Indicator Using LM 3914
- Single Transistor FM Transmitter circuit
- Different types of Capacitor
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) Types of LEDs
- Different Types of Relays
- Piezo buzzer features equivalent
- Clap Switch : Circuit and Its Working
- Different Types of diode, working and features
- PC817 Optocoupler Pinout, Equivalent, Features and applications
Laser Security System
This home security system project uses Laser Light and a Light Sensor LDR. A security system is used to protect our homes from unauthorized persons. A security system is used to protect our homes, offices, banks, lockers, etc from unauthorized persons. Different types of security systems are available and a laser-based security system is also an important and efficient type of Laser light security system.
A Laser security system can detect anything which crosses the laser light and activate sound or noise, or it can call through a cell phone which is attached to this system.
In this project, we have designed a very simple home security system project, which acts like a tripwire and triggers an alarm when the laser is interrupted. We have designed it with a few components so you can make it as modern as you want.
Home Security System Project Uses Laser Light and a Light Sensor LDR
Components Required for Laser Security System
- 230 Ω Resistors (1/4 Watt)
- 10 KΩ Potentiometer
- IRF 740 or any
- Small Buzzer
- Laser Pointer
- 4V Battery
- Connecting Wires
Circuit Design laser light security alarm
The design of the laser security system circuit is simple even if it can be made by an inexperienced person at home very easily. LDR and a 10 K Ω resistor are connected in a voltage divider fashion and its output is connected to the buzzer When volts have equally dived the buzzer will remain silent and as laser light fails to drop on LDR the resistance of LDR decreases which triggers the buzzer.
Advantages Laser Security circuit
- This is very simple, construction and setup for the Laser Security System are very simple.
- We have used a battery as a power supply, and the laser security system can work even when there is a power outage.
- It can be made at home with simple available components.
- Laser light can b diverted through simple mirrors to protect more areas.
Disadvantages of home security system
The laser security system alarm works only if the laser light is disturbed by crossing its light. If anyone crosses the protected area without obstructing the laser, it is considered a failure.
Applications home security system project
- Laser Security Systems can be used for the safety of lockers in our homes, even if the code of the locker is hacked, it acts as an additional layer of the security system.
- These laser security systems can be used to protect places from pets and children also.
- Light Detector using LDR
- Simple Fire Alarm Circuits at Low Cost
- What is a Laser Diode? Its Working, Construction
- PIR Sensor-Based Security Alarm System
- Darkness Detector using LDR
- Temperature Controlled System