- Electronics Projects
- 1.5v to 220v AC simple inverter
- Build Simple AM Radio receiver at home
- Simple Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Circuits
- Single Transistor Amplifier Circuit
- 3.7v Lithium Battery Level Indicator
- LED Chaser using transistors
- Electronics Projects for Beginners
- Simple Latch Circuit Using Transistors
- DC to AC Power Converter circuit feature working
- Fire Alarm Circuit using Transistor
- Two Transistor Amplifier
- Laser Security System
- Music Operating Dancing LEDs light
- Volts Booster Circuit Using Ferrite ore transformer
- Touch switch circuit using Transistor
- Two transistor FM transmitter project
- LED Flasher Using Timer IC 555
- DC Voltage Power Supply Using The LM317
- Electronic Mosquito Repellent Circuit
- Light Dimmer Circuit 1000 Watts Using BT139
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector by using transistor
- How does entrepreneurship impact the economy
- 4 volts simple inverter project: explanation
- Flashing Police Lights Circuit
- Light Dependent Resistor, its types and applications
- 100 watts inverter circuit working and applications
- Stereo Audio Amplifier 5W Circuit using TEA 2025 IC
- Small High Volts using 2Sc 1815 transistor
- Electronic Doorbell Circuit using a 555 and CD4017
- Touch On Touch Off Switch Circuit Using 555 timer
- LM386 Audio Amplifier Circuit
- IC 4440 Amplifier Circuit
- Neon Lamp Circuits Working and Application
- Low Power Audio Amplifier Using integrated circuit
- Voltage Regulator Circuits using Transistor and Zener Diode
- Water Level Indicator Circuit Using Transistor
- LED Chaser using CD4017 IC
- Motion Sensor Light Switch
- Melody Generator Using IC um66
- Water Level Indicator Using IC
- Led Light to 220v AC
- LiFi Data Transfer System, WiFi vs LiFi
- How to Connect a CAR Battery | Polarity Checker
- Voltage Level Indicator Circuit
- Security Alarm Using PIR Sensor
- Battery Level Indicator Using LM 3914
- Single Transistor FM Transmitter circuit
- Different types of Capacitor
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) Types of LEDs
- Different Types of Relays
- Piezo buzzer features equivalent
- Clap Switch : Circuit and Its Working
- Different Types of diode, working and features
- PC817 Optocoupler Pinout, Equivalent, Features and applications
IC 4440 Amplifier Circuit
In this project, we are going to build a simple IC 4440 amplifier circuit but the output is very nice and very high. It is 12 volts audio amplifier using is LM4440 IC 19 Watts amplifier. We designed it without PCB and used a few capacitors with it.
we can use it in a car audio player only if we have connected the wires to the car player. It is very cheap with outstanding results. we have used ic 4440 which is stereo but in this project, we are using only one speaker mean to say mono.
Short Circuit Diagram for experiment
Features of 4440 IC:
- It is 2 channels amplifier ic and you can use it as Mono or as Stereo.
- The ripple rejection of 46dB.
- It is a 12v IC but it can handle voltage up to 18v.
- Both channels are very clear and can be separated as needed.
- For using 2 channels we have to use 12 watts of current.
- In Bridge mode Wattage must be 19W.
- It has a protection circuit inbuilt.
LA4440 IC is a two-channel audio amplifier with inbuilt dual channels. It is for stereo and bridge amplifier uses. In dual mode, it gives 6 watts on each channel and in bridge mode 19 watts output.
It has outclassed ripple rejection of 46dB, built-in over-voltage, and surge voltage protection. The ideal feature of the LA4440 IC is its pin-to-pin protection. Here LA4440 is wired in the mono configuration using both inputs and outputs.
Features of LA4440
- Built-in two channels can be used as Mono or Stereo
- Dual mode 6W on each channel and Bridge mode 19 Watts
- Ripple rejection of 46dB
- Power handling and 12V typical and can bear to 18 volts
- Low distortion and good channel separation
- Pin-to-Pin protection and Built-in Audio Muting function
Full Project circuit diagram for Mono
The above diagram is very clear trenbolone enanthate and easy to understand the design of the IC 4440 amplifier circuit. The components detail is as follows.
The components detail of the circuit are
- ic LA4440
- 47uf 16 volts capacitor (1*2)
- 100uf 25 volts Capacitors (1*3)
- Resistor 680 ohm
- Resistor 100 k
- audio jack
- 8-ohm speaker
- 12v supply or battery
- some pieces of wire
- Heat sink
Watch the video for project testing